Caribou Gear

Extreme huntress

Montana Hunter

Hi,
My name is Angie Haas- Tennison and some friends of mine just recently turned me onto this site and I've been browsing through it for a couple days now and I thougt I'd join. I was hoping that I could round up some support form other fellow hunters. I just recently found out that I made it into the top 10 finalist in a nation wide contest that was looking for the most Die hard Female hunter. The winner will be determined by online vote total between now and Jan1st. I could really use your support with getting votes. I am currently in the lead, but that could change at any minute. Please take a quick moment and go to www.tahoefims.com
and vote for me...ANGIE HAAS. If I am fortunate enough to win I will win a hunt for Red Stag in NewZealand, and the hunt will be filmed for an episode of primal adventures TV. The package is worth over $25,000. I am a married working mother of two little ones and extravagent hunts like this are not in my budget. To win this would be a dream come true. PLeas lend me your support and tell your friends about it to. Thanks alot for your help. and feel free to write me if you'd like to chat or if you have any questions. Thanks again Angie:)

Hi,
My name is Angie Haas- Tennison and some friends of mine just recently turned me onto this site and I've been browsing through it for a couple days now and I thought I'd join. I was hoping that I could round up some support from other fellow hunters. I just recently found out that I am one of the top 10 finalists in a nation wide contest that was looking for the most Die hard Female hunter. The winner will be determined by online vote total between now and Jan1st. I could really use your support with getting votes. I am currently in the lead, but that could change at any minute. Please take a quick moment and go to www.tahoefilms.com
and vote for me...ANGIE HAAS. If I am fortunate enough to win I will win a hunt for Red Stag in NewZealand, and the hunt will be filmed for an episode of primal adventures TV. The package is worth over $25,000. I am a married working mother of two little ones and extravagent hunts like this are not in my budget. To win this would be a dream come true. Please lend me your support and tell your friends about it too. Thanks alot for your help. and feel free to write me if you'd like to chat or if you have any questions. Thanks again Angie

You've seen me around? I have been trying everything I can think of to win. This will probably be my only chance ever to Hunt in NewZealand and I don't want to look back and think I didn't try hard enough. :)

Any bikini shots we should be aware of?

I went and voted for Marissa Oaks after I started reading her profile....

I feel the beads of sweat roll down my back and from my forehead as I reach up and put my ... limb above me. After strapping my HSS ...., I turn around; sit .... and smile. I overcame .... which is a major ... world.

86.jpg

Vote in for ya, Angie. Reviewed several of those available to vote and yours struck home the best. Good on ya to get out there to rev the votes.
Montana, proud mother, wife and hunter. Bobcat or Griz? - Bah, no matter - vote already in... :)
Best of success - looks like you have a great lead at the moment though January 1st is still a ways away.

Hi,
My name is Angie Haas- Tennison and some friends of mine just recently turned me onto this site and I've been browsing through it for a couple days now and I thought I'd join.

Really? This almost feels like spam to me...show up on every hunting forum you can find, solict votes, contribute nothing, never to log on again...

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit crabby today...

Really? This almost feels like spam to me...show up on every hunting forum you can find, solict votes, contribute nothing, never to log on again...

Sytes gets duped everyday on Spam..... I am surprised he doesn't own 1/2 of Nigeria now....

Yesterday he was all over the guy spamming on the camo vinyl truck stickers....

Meh, BDeep, were not voting for a political figure... :) Hell, it is spam... even promoting another TV show who will film the hunt in New Zealand... though she is an active hunter that from her statement on the film site is a Montana resident, God fearing mother of two, and wife. From the pic on the vote site - she sure as heck does not look like a pansy either nor a hunt that involved others doing her work...

A spam type request for a vote of such a person vs say a ROBO Phone call from Clinton to vote for Obama... hell - a vote for her is a given! :D

Go eat some chocolate or something... :p

Sytes gets duped everyday on Spam..... I am surprised he doesn't own 1/2 of Nigeria now....

Yesterday he was all over the guy spamming on the camo vinyl truck stickers....

Ha! Another funny from JC :)

BTW - you going to throw your score in on tonights Titan / Colt game? I swear... NHY will not haunt you... I have some aluminum foil if you need to add some to your hat... :D

Go eat some chocolate or something... :p

Its finals week(s)...I'm balls deep in "Illusory Contracts" right now and will soon be moving on to "Exculpatory Clauses"...I have to have some way to vent...

I can't believe how use guys screwed up our chances for bikini shots by talking about spam and chit.

Selfish.

Back