MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

I mean… i know Subarus hold their value well, but what are you thinking?!

View attachment 288095

It's like they're instagramming, tweeting and tik-tokking all at once, but offline.

Or after a few tokes they started to wonder, what if they made car paint that looked like stickers? "Whoa, far out man". And who would win in a fight between Han Solo and Indiana Jones?

It's like they're instagramming, tweeting and tik-tokking all at once, but offline.

Or after a few tokes they started to wonder, what if they made car paint that looked like stickers? "Whoa, far out man". And who would win in a fight between Han Solo and Indiana Jones?
Actually, It's just a couple of guys laughing their a**es off at all the people who get so wrapped about their car.

Took a second to find it but I remember when this study came out:

People who had a larger number of personalized items on or in their car were 16% more likely to engage in road rage, the researchers report in the journal Applied Social Psychology.

And that is such dumb argument. Neither could win that fight. They aren't even in the same galaxy. And Han has Chewie!!!
(Fellow Nerd)
Dorky white boys we make the world go round.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back