Extra Stupid Window Stickers

There are a few older modeled auctioned Po Po Crown Vics about town. No matter what's been done to conceal their former identity, they stand out. I was a couple car lengths behind one last week & could not close for an Iph shot. It had been painted solid white and re-insignia'd in hand lettering...."thot police". Was doing my damndest to catch up and give the driver a (y) to commend the appropriate social commentary....
Weeelllllll...

You may not feel as disappointed in the missed attaboy if you throw “thot” into urban dictionary. Though, I could be wrong. 😉

Weeelllllll...

You may not feel as disappointed in the missed attaboy if you throw “thot” into urban dictionary. Though, I could be wrong. 😉

Certainly not what I thot. I need a boomer moment jar.

Wonder why the thought police haven’t canceled the urban dictionary? Oops, another dollar in the jar.

There are a few older modeled auctioned Po Po Crown Vics about town. No matter what's been done to conceal their former identity, they stand out. I was a couple car lengths behind one last week & could not close for an Iph shot. It had been painted solid white and re-insignia'd in hand lettering...."thot police". Was doing my damndest to catch up and give the driver a (y) to commend the appropriate social commentary....
There’s one here that says “Booty Patrol - To Protect and Clap Them Cheeks”

There’s a couple “bros” that go to my gym that each have matching “panty dropper” stickers on the rear window of their pickups

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back