Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

There are a few older modeled auctioned Po Po Crown Vics about town. No matter what's been done to conceal their former identity, they stand out. I was a couple car lengths behind one last week & could not close for an Iph shot. It had been painted solid white and re-insignia'd in hand lettering...."thot police". Was doing my damndest to catch up and give the driver a (y) to commend the appropriate social commentary....
Weeelllllll...

You may not feel as disappointed in the missed attaboy if you throw “thot” into urban dictionary. Though, I could be wrong. 😉

Weeelllllll...

You may not feel as disappointed in the missed attaboy if you throw “thot” into urban dictionary. Though, I could be wrong. 😉

Certainly not what I thot. I need a boomer moment jar.

Wonder why the thought police haven’t canceled the urban dictionary? Oops, another dollar in the jar.

There are a few older modeled auctioned Po Po Crown Vics about town. No matter what's been done to conceal their former identity, they stand out. I was a couple car lengths behind one last week & could not close for an Iph shot. It had been painted solid white and re-insignia'd in hand lettering...."thot police". Was doing my damndest to catch up and give the driver a (y) to commend the appropriate social commentary....
There’s one here that says “Booty Patrol - To Protect and Clap Them Cheeks”

There’s a couple “bros” that go to my gym that each have matching “panty dropper” stickers on the rear window of their pickups

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back