Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

When I was a kid I drove a bronco. For a while I had a sticker that read "little boys wear bowties, big boys drive ford". I actually got chased down by a piss'd off dude in a Chevy. He was madder than a wet hen.

The "LOVE" sticker have to be right up there. Why? Because of the irony. The folks with those stickers are usually the most intolerant and hateful people.

There are a few older modeled auctioned Po Po Crown Vics about town. No matter what's been done to conceal their former identity, they stand out. I was a couple car lengths behind one last week & could not close for an Iph shot. It had been painted solid white and re-insignia'd in hand lettering...."thot police". Was doing my damndest to catch up and give the driver a (y) to commend the appropriate social commentary....

There are a few older modeled auctioned Po Po Crown Vics about town. No matter what's been done to conceal their former identity, they stand out. I was a couple car lengths behind one last week & could not close for an Iph shot. It had been painted solid white and re-insignia'd in hand lettering...."thot police". Was doing my damndest to catch up and give the driver a (y) to commend the appropriate social commentary....
You can't drive fast enough to catch the thought police??

Saw one here in Montana that had the plate 1ADAM12. Thought it was clever. Some guys here won't know what it means I bet. mtmuley

Back