Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

My wife and I visited easily over 600 walmarts in 2021 and early 2022 on our vacations/ real estate searches. We used walmart as a gauge of the local community and discovered how much we really love America! the grass isn't always greener guys......
2 Walmarts a day for a year? What other self mutilation hobbies do you have.

My wife and I visited easily over 600 walmarts in 2021 and early 2022 on our vacations/ real estate searches. We used walmart as a gauge of the local community and discovered how much we really love America! the grass isn't always greener guys......
Id be dead from alcohol poisoning. I cant go into that store without needing a drink.

Id be dead from alcohol poisoning. I cant go into that store without needing a drink.

While I have the same issue with Walmart, there are much worse places.

Hobby Lobby, it even smells bad. I'm pretty sure everyone in there is on drugs, and I start to feel woozy in about 30 seconds.

Any store that has "Dollar" in its name. I need an emergency shower immediately when I come out. So far, I've been in 3. That's a lifetime.

Our dolla
While I have the same issue with Walmart, there are much worse places.

Hobby Lobby, it even smells bad. I'm pretty sure everyone in there is on drugs, and I start to feel woozy in about 30 seconds.

Any store that has "Dollar" in its name. I need an emergency shower immediately when I come out. So far, I've been in 3. That's a lifetime.
Hobby Lobby is over an hour and half for us in Dubuque. My wife likes to go in their occasionally, usually around this time of year when they have their Christmas decorations on sale. I agree it has a terrible smell, potpouri. I volunteer to stay in the car with the kids.

Our dollar store in town usually has more employees than customers. but the crap is never stocked, they just leave it in carts in the aisle. They are going through some issues as the manager was arrested for possibly stealing money from the store so we will see if we even have one anymore.

I have a bone to pick with Target. Everyone thinks of it as some boogey store but they have the same thing as wal mart for a buck more. The customers are a mix of better than you with my ugg boots, starbucks, and Escalade that I don't know how to park and customers who think they are to good for wal mart, but in reality they are just white trash too.

How many times have you seen a "FOR SALE BY OWNER" sign on a car, motorcycle, etc? I was wondering, who else would be selling it? The neighbor, or someone else but the owner??

How many times have you seen a "FOR SALE BY OWNER" sign on a car, motorcycle, etc? I was wondering, who else would be selling it? The neighbor, or someone else but the owner??

I have often wanted to sell my neighbors. Seemed to be few buyers though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back