Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Deviating from the purpose of the thread (stickers) but you should see this thing wobble.

I’m so glad they are looking out for the public’s best interest when they require farm kids to have a CDL to operate a dump truck on the frontage road, but some geriatric that has no business driving his Buick to get the mail can cruise down I 40 with this.

3BDA71CD-C73C-4C93-BCBB-95F96F9D1722.jpeg

Deviating from the purpose of the thread (stickers) but you should see this thing wobble.

I’m so glad they are looking out for the public’s best interest when they require farm kids to have a CDL to operate a dump truck on the frontage road, but some geriatric that has no business driving his Buick to get the mail can cruise down I 40 with this.

View attachment 258869
Not to derail any further but I'm surprised at the farm deal with a cdl..not here and we've got more rules than anywhere.

Not to derail any further but I'm surprised at the farm deal with a cdl..not here and we've got more rules than anywhere.
There actually are ag exemptions in a lot of places I think.
I just can’t believe that Joe Biden could operate a Class A in tow with a DL he received “when moby dick was a minnow” as fin would say

View attachment 258869
We really need a janky load/trailer thread.

I would have liked to be a bird on the wire watching him load that.

I always really enjoyed “the people of Walmart” photo compilations people would throw out now and again that my wife would show me. Not sure how that many people can forget to put pants on.

I always really enjoyed “the people of Walmart” photo compilations people would throw out now and again that my wife would show me. Not sure how that many people can forget to put pants on.
Watched a guy walk out of a SLC walmart dressed like a wizard . . . in July.
Hooded cloak, pointy hat, long grey beard and a 6 ft wooden staff.
The employees have to have some great stories.

There actually are ag exemptions in a lot of places I think.
I just can’t believe that Joe Biden could operate a Class A in tow with a DL he received “when moby dick was a minnow” as fin would say
NM, everyone has a Class A CDL when they are in HS, but they can't pass a back ground check & not the actual test when it comes time to get a real one.
The only place I have seen more body tuned PU's is MT...LOL
Tails gates are always bent, I cringe at times as I park away from the crowds.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back