every bow hunter should

mdcrossbow

experience this in the late season at least once.
My son Jarrod was out yesterday and saw "The Herd" in the vicinity of 100 deer come running under him. He said there was the big 10 with the double drop's and 3 other big 8's 140's-160's, I told him that is a cool sight to see when they all get herded up. I saw it once, I counted 97 deer run under me, stop about 50 yards away at the road and turn around like the road was the boundary. That's cool stuff to see.

Maybe if we had some caribou hunting experience we could pick one out and go for the shot. LOL But I remember they just caught me off guard and I just sat there and watched as they passed by.

Only time I've come close to that was sitting in a wooded creek bottom in central Montana during a windstorm. Something sent about 20 deer all running right passed the tree I was sitting in. I agree by the time I stopped looking at what was happening confused I remembered I was hunting :D

LOL Ben you got that right ! :D Jarrod was so excited when he came back into the shop he was still winded from the excitement.

Back