Ever had pneumonia?

I’ve had it three times in the last 8 years. It’s no joke and will knock you off your feet for a while. I have found sleeping pretty much around the clock for three or four days usually gets me through the worst of it. What I seem to keep getting is termed “walking pneumonia”, for what it’s worth. Take the meds and rest rest rest.

Bed. Really haven't left it in a week. I see recovery time can be three weeks. I don't have three weeks, but it is what it is. mtmuley
Careful, my dad kinda blew it off and tried to push it and ended up in the hospital. His body shut his lower extremities off and he couldn’t walk or bare weight. We all thought it was the end. He recovered but his lungs were never the same.

Don’t do what he did, it was painful for everyone.

Sorry to hear, hope you get better quick. Maybe we’ll get a really terrible new member to keep you entertained while you’re laid up. HT is only one StaySharp away from great content at all times.

Careful, my dad kinda blew it off and tried to push it and ended up in the hospital. His body shut his lower extremities off and he couldn’t walk or bare weight. We all thought it was the end. He recovered but his lungs were never the same.

Don’t do what he did, it was painful for everyone.
I've realized how bad the stuff is. Doing everything I'm supposed to. mtmuley

This December I got the flu while deer hunting and thought I could just power through it, I was wrong. I got home and my flu turned into Pneumonia. I was rushed to the hospital with a fever of 115 and rising. Apparently that's to high lol, I ended up spending 3 days in the hospital. I still don't feel 100% yet

Sorry to hear, hope you get better quick. Maybe we’ll get a really terrible new member to keep you entertained while you’re laid up. HT is only one StaySharp away from great content at all times.
Hell, we've got terrible existing members that do a pretty good job of it as it is ;)

Been getting lots of HT time. And I'm pretty sure I've seen every car that has gone through the Mechum auction in Florida. mtmuley

This December I got the flu while deer hunting and thought I could just power through it, I was wrong. I got home and my flu turned into Pneumonia. I was rushed to the hospital with a fever of 115 and rising. Apparently that's to high lol, I ended up spending 3 days in the hospital. I still don't feel 100% yet
I think this is what happened to me. Really bad flue and back to work too soon. mtmuley

Back