Even more fun than I thought shooting

belshawelk

I bought a Ruger PC 9 and put a Red Dot on it. Took it out yesterday for the fist time. Its been a while since I had that much fun. Little thing shoots like a dream. Put few hundred rounds through never a jam using all kinds of mixed ammo. Accurate and fast.

1685709798237.png

Such a fantastic rifle. They are very identical to the mini14 but in the 9mm version.

They're about impossible to find. I have two PC Carbines, and would like to compare them to the original PC9, but for obvious reasons, that's probably not going to happen.

I bought a Ruger PC 9 and put a Red Dot on it. Took it out yesterday for the fist time. Its been a while since I had that much fun. Little thing shoots like a dream. Put few hundred rounds through never a jam using all kinds of mixed ammo. Accurate and fast.

View attachment 278304

That's a lot of brass to pick up unless you just left it for the next guy.

View attachment 278304

I like the sounds of the swappable magwell to accept Glock mags. it would be fun to feed it with a Glock 33 rounder. Plus Glock mags are way easier to find.

I picked up one of the Keltec Sub 2000's with multi mag.
Found some generic Glock mags for $12 each.

Fun, interesting gun to shoot.
Recoil impulse is more that you would think. Really reminds me of the recoil from an M1 Carbine.

And there is the reverse MP9 smack to charge it. Lol

Back