Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Esther

Nice work Kurt! Pretty stark difference in the miles logged per elk encounter now vs. 10 years ago I'd imagine.
It’s ridiculously different. Fewer hunters at least. It’s like hunting unicorns it seems.

GH, your definitely in a class all your own!
I'll just bet that your Grams is looking down with a big smile on her face while shaking her head.
Great tribute, Great story, Great pics and Great friends! Oh yeah, great public bull also. Big, big double thumbs up 👍

Great story tribute and ending. My grama had that exact same car.

I have my grampas old rifle that is going to get some trips up the mountain in the next few years. I hope to pay homage to his memory and hope to punch an elk tag or two with it.

Great story and great bull. I am sure Grandma Esther is looking down on you with one big smile.

Great story and awesome bull. I’d love to see and hear the reaction from people while that rig with those horns is driving through town. I love it!!
It’s almost like the Griswolds with a Christmas tree on the roof only better.

fun story, great bull. i'm still driving my grandmas 1996 subaru legacy wagon to work everyday. she bought it in laramie in 1996. lived it's whole life in saratoga, wyoming till the day she died.

you've given me a new goal greenhorn. whenever i go hunt general wyoming elk it's gotta be in the subaru.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back