Esther

Handling the cold temps with a bow makes up for the other.
Job well done.
Thanks for sharing.
There were very few hardships on this hunting trip. I was in an excellent blind. Challenges were keeping Hopzone from freezing, keeping my fingers from freezing when taking pictures, dragging a deer on flat ground, getting a text from my daughter..
A3DF5EA8-2BBB-4E68-B666-164DB3B850F1.png

Damn right I do. That's worth the cost. @Greenhorn, when I get back from MN, I'll drop off a rack of green stuff for you. That photo is epic. Love it.
Since it was on sale for Cat-Grizz week, I picked up a case before the Missoula crowd showed up. I can't drink and the crew is out hunting, so I'm stuck here staring at green cans, thinking about how much I miss having a beer every once in a while.

I wonder if @Greenhorn and friends left work early and took Esther for a spin out Norris Road. If he isn't here by 5pm to get it, I might just hand it out to strangers passing through Four Corners with elk racks on their Subarus.

IMG_2038.JPG

Since it was on sale for Cat-Grizz week, I picked up a case before the Missoula crowd showed up. I can't drink and the crew is out hunting, so I'm stuck here staring at green cans, thinking about how much I miss having a beer every once in a while.

I wonder if @Greenhorn and friends left work early and took Esther for a spin out Norris Road. If he isn't here by 5pm to get it, I might just hand it out to strangers passing through Four Corners with elk racks on their Subarus.

View attachment 250527
T'aint nothin worse than starin' at a pile 'o tasty burs an not bein' able to have one...

This may be my favorite thread of the season so far, it speaks to my ND roots. Esther was a bad ass and you're carrying on the family tradition. She'd have had something to say about making sure you don't get blood on the seats

The elk hunting this week has been dynamite
Which unit did you drae

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back