Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Essential Poll

Favorite Style of Beer

• Old School American Pale Lagers and Pilsners (Bud, Miller, Coors, etc.)

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • Blond Ales

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • IPAs

Votes: 52 25.7%
  • Lagers

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Amber Ales

Votes: 35 17.3%
  • English Bitters

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Porters

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Stouts

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Dark Ales

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • Specialty Pilsners

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Living in Oregon we’re spoiled , it’s beer Valhalla here , with brew pubs everywhere creating all kinds of micro brews with high alcohol volumes generally 6 to 10% , some of the brew pubs don’t sell food , but allow you to order take out or bring food there , this allows them to sell the custom brews at 4.50 to 5 a pint , I’ve become a dark beer fan , stouts , porters , etc

My favorite go to is the Terminator made Local at an Oregon pub chain which has now extended into Washington state
B819E0CA-EB4C-4EBD-BBAB-040C84A75B14.jpeg

Last edited:
I am more of a Cider guy, but a good chocolate coffee stout floated with cider is my favorite.

Going strictly beer it’s a blonde ale. I’ve always had a special love affair with blondes.

Living in Oregon we’re spoiled , it’s beer Valhalla here , with brew pubs everywhere creating all kinds of micro brews with high alcohol volumes generally 6 to 10% , some of the brew pubs don’t sell food , but allow you to order take out or bring food there , this allows them to sell the custom brews at 4.50 to 5 a pint , I’ve become a dark beer fan , stouts , porters , etc

I'm just going to say it, I have had Pliny it's totally overrated. #potstirrer

I voted lager if it was truly my last beer a nice medium dark lager like a yuengling is how I would like to remember beer.
But I am not a beer snob...I love all beers especially if ur buying!
Right there with you

Back