Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Episodes on the internet?

Just watched another episode (NV Muledeer) and really enjoyed it. I too can`t watch it on tv, so this is great. Thanks and looking for some more!

Thanks another awesome episode season 3 looks great so far and I've only seen the first 2 of the year. I'm really looking forward to watching your 2yd shot on that elk.

That Nevada episode has two Hunt Talkers - NV Longbow and Jereep. Elk Hunter was there to help the last day or two, but we couldn't integrate him into the story line in midstream.

Glad you liked it. Next one we load will be the New Mexico youth elk hunt.

Enjoyed the Youth Elk episode with Cody. I think I enjoy watching youth hunts more than anythink. Something about their eagerness to learn and knowing that they have such a huge future ahead of them. That means more than any B&C animal hitting the ground...well close anyway! :D

Keep the episodes coming!

Great youth hunt episode!!!

Wont be long and and my youngest son will be out there chasing elk!! Cant wait for October......

What happened to the videos being uploaded every week? Seems like a couple or three weeks since the last one was put up. We don't get the sportsman's channel here in Las Vegas and I miss watching the show on t.v.

Big Fin's posts indicate they were working on new technology before releasing more episodes. Mentioned "several weeks" before newer system for video up and running.

Wait till fin is finnished with this season and he can get time to Finnish details on all the web stuff. He and mrs fin can only be streched so far.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back