Episodes on the internet?

jore07

Will past episodes be available to watch online? I was just curious because I love the show but I no longer have the capability to get the channel. Thanks.

Will past episodes be available to watch online? I was just curious because I love the show but I no longer have the capability to get the channel. Thanks.

Im even willing to pay a subscription fee because once i go back to school its no mas for me as well :(

Settle down boys, settle down. I have a feeling that by Friday you will be able to watch the first episode of the season right here on the site. Probably put a new one up each week thereafter.

Ha! Thanks Fin that sounds great. I am sure that you posted that other places on HuntTalk and I just missed it. I'm probably just antsy because of reading and following all the live hunt posts from most of those hunts.

Looking forward to watching the first half of this season. Only downfall I will have, is the slow internet speed taking forever to load the video. Now I have something to put on my calender and get excited about! Thanks Fin

I checked emails, the web guys think they will have the first episode up tomorrow. We will be putting up one episode per week. The episode this week will be Episode #1 from Season Three, which is New Mexico archery antelope with IDBugler.

Sorry it has taken so long, but we need to make sure the network has had first crack at everything. And, finalizing the details with the content delivery network and securing enough bandwidth to stream complete episodes at the highest level possible for your connection speed, is both time consuming and very expensive.

Eventually, we might get the previous season loaded as full episodes. Will watch to see how much viewing the episodes get, and how big my bandwidth bill grows each month.

Season 1, second episode on the website today (both the "short" and full version) Either way, the relief of finding your first archery elk Big Fin comes through the computer screen. Thanks for making it available.

Oh that one has been up for a long time now. was Fin referring to Season 3 fulls getting put up?

Using an English Oliver Twist-type accent...."please sir, came we have some more?" Outstanding season 3 antelope show. Thanks

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back