Episode Four - Montana archery elk

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Here is one of our best ever. Montana archery elk hunt. Thursday night at 7pm and 10pm Mountain Time. Disregard what your program guide says - this is a new episode filmed in Montana.

You will see more big bulls than any episode we have ever filmed. Too bad most of them stayed a hundred yards into the private ground.

You will see Troy and I make one of the stupidest decisions of our filming partnership. To stay out on a windy September night, having very little in food or warm clothing.

And when it is all said and done, after six days of hard hunting, we shoot a great bull in the last ten minutes of filming light. Maybe even past filming light, down in the drainage we had positioned ourselves.

Here is a link to the live hunt thread, where we gave the day-by-day posts of the hunt, as it unfolded.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=247936

If you like elk hunting, archery elk hunting, challenge, frustration, close calls, and all that comes with it, I think you will like this one. Enjoy!

IMG_0934.JPG

If ever there was an elk hunt that needed an hour-long episode, or maybe longer, to tell the story, it is this one. The crew that previewed it gave it a thumbs up. Hope you feel the same.

It's a great episode and I'm probably one of the guys he hates to have preview something :eek: Probably thinks i'm Siskel and Ebert.
I like to call the bull he shot pig pen All nice and muddy. I still remember heading home and Randy just happens to be ahead of me returning from this hunt. I could of swore that he had branches coming out of his truck but no it was the rack of this freaky bull. The biggest thirds you'll ever see.

Yeah. Most often when Mrs. Fin reviews them. She is harsh and spares no words.

Whatever she, Lawnboy, and everyone else in the crew is saying is working, it's been making a great show, and get excited every week to see what's new! Keep up the great work as always!

excited for the new episode, now manually recording them since I am at work when it airs. Hope I do it right this week lol

Hey Randy...Mrs. Fin, Lawnboy. Siskey and Ebert and who ever else previews your shows dont change a thing. You are all doing a fantastic job. You put out a GREAT show time and time again. Your show is the only one I look forward to watching week in and week out.

by far the only TV show I truly look forward to seeing, I remember the play by play so I can't wait to see the actual show....as mentioned keep doing what your doing!

Big Fin,
Besides Dinks comment, there a more horsesa$$es than there are horses. IMHO

About 2 hours left to wait!!

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back