Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Embarrassed to be a hunter

mtmiller

Maybe I am just grouchie since I am not out hunting, but come, are you serious?

buckmt11-072451.jpg

Anyone wanna guess a state?

Hey, at least they ain't holding semi auto's...LOL

The bandoleers are a nice touch though:D

The hanging nut sacks on the right side of the screen are particularly classy.:rolleyes: Perhaps the hunters salvaged them in hopes their doctor could surgically attach them, so they'd at least have a pair.

I vote for PA! I bet the grandkids can't wait to get that pic framed... ;)

You lose! I was going to vote Pa too but our season doesn't start till Monday.:D

West Virginny started this past Monday so I vote for them and go nads hung in the tree seems like a hillbilly tradition.

That's got to make the cover of Slob Hunter Magazine.

The quad is a nice touch, in case you were wondering if any physical activity was involved.

I dont ave any idea where it was taken at but, just because you guys didnt grow up that way doesnt mean its not right.

You guys live in a world where you do nothing wrong.....on the internet.

I remember seeing the old meat pole pics from the early 1900's that had 30 plus deer hanging on them, thinking that thats a pretty cool pic.

Its pretty obvious these guys are meat hunters.....do you guys know what that is?

Jason, dude get a grip. I don't have any issues with the game pole. In fact, I like those kinds of old hunting photos. In this case however, it's the hanging nut bags, the gut piles, the ATV, the bandoleers, and the two smug looking nut jobs standing in their pumpkin suits. Have to wonder why both of them are spotless and don't have a drop of blood on them anywhere? Think they got dressed up all special in their new hunting suit-ies just to be cuties for the photo? Methinks so! This is not, I repeat NOT, a classic game pole type hunting photo. It's a couple sloppy jackasses doing their best to create a Hunter-Hero photo.

"Pumpkin' suits" LMFAO !!!

Makes me wonder why someone feels they need like 50 rounds of ammo hanging around their body to go shoot a couple of deer? Don' know....maybe he does!!!

Gotta be up north somewhere. Those trees are definetly cold weather. And in the south we clean & skin our game hanging the other direction.

Hell, they probably just rode up to sombody's camp and jumped off the ATV to get some pics to show off at the steel mill when they get back home......

Shingle "I spank my" Monkey - I doubt it's the game pole that folks have a hard time with... And, yes, if I did not grow up that way or think it's wrong today does mean it's not right...for me!

Jason, dude get a grip. I don't have any issues with the game pole. In fact, I like those kinds of old hunting photos. In this case however, it's the hanging nut bags, the gut piles, the ATV, the bandoleers, and the two smug looking nut jobs standing in their pumpkin suits. Have to wonder why both of them are spotless and don't have a drop of blood on them anywhere? Think they got dressed up all special in their new hunting suit-ies just to be cuties for the photo? Methinks so! This is not, I repeat NOT, a classic game pole type hunting photo. It's a couple sloppy jackasses doing their best to create a Hunter-Hero photo.

+1

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back