Yeti GOBOX Collection

Embarrassed to be a hunter

What kind of scope does the Fat guy have ? is it a 10 objective on it or what ?!?!

I was up at a Outfitted place with alot of hunters and alot of game coming through. Those guys had at least 1, 6 point bull and a couple 4 points come in on a daily basis. They had to run it like a Factory almost andthey had a pole like that as well. A good Meat pole sure comes in handy. I know my wife has nothing against it ;)

Well being from new york, I can almost guarrantee 1 thing. Those guys are not from new york. Unless they killed all those deer right there in that spot, you won't find a guy in ny drag a deer to gut it somewhere else. I promise you that.

Miller is full of envy.... He usually saves the nutsacks for supper instead of using them as tree orniments

Yep Miller that is this years MN picture. I can tell by the blue tags on the legs. Pretty embarassing for myself to admit it. It has to be some Citidiot Assclowns!!

Must be cold, I mean look at the clown gloves on the guy on the left. Couldn't even get those into the trigger guard.

Good Gawd!! And we wonder why we have a bad name as "Hunters". I've never slapped anybody in my life but I think I wouldn't mind slappin' them stupid sombitches upside the head.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back