Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Elkgunner

Nemont, "Why then do you have to tell me I am full of shit?" Because you were purporting to know what I was going to do.

Sure, I be happy to quit calling welfare ranchers that if they could keep the public land in excellent condition. Do you think $1.35 per AUM is a good deal or not? What do ranchers pay for private pasture leases in Montana? More than $10 per AUM?

Do you think any responsible person would want their own private land in poor condition?

Ithaca,
I think $1.35 is extremely cheap. Actually I think it should be raised and based upon the quality of forage base, hence AUM's the land can handle and still be in good condition. Again, maybe you are a reasonable person and it just doesn't come through in your posts. Maybe you just like stirring the pot. Anyway, my question wasn't if the cost per AUM was a good deal or not.

Do you read my posts. I agree no land owner would want their land in poor condition. I have stated that and also stated that some areas shouldn't be grazed.

I don't know what you are going to do next. I think I know what the anti grazing movement wants to do next. By the end of it they will want every cow off public lands and then it will be they want cattle off of private lands. Reread most of the sources you posted they are not just against public lands grazing they are against grazing period.

Nemont

EG, nice try, but I have no idea who NeMont is.

IT, you never answered the last series of questions about range health, or condition (previous debate). I think you need to slow down and read what 1-P is trying to say.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papete113
Back