PEAX Equipment

Elkgunner....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> What is the schedule for sites B and C?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

READ above....

I'm awke the next hour or two.,,,, DROP a line 571-1ELK

Hell Yes I am interested.............

in knowing what you find out..... I have Soccer games tomorrow, Wed, and Thursday, but after that, I am open to start attending them, a bit more.

Saturday AM is the whitewater sale in Hyde Park, and since I am looking for a new boat, I will be there, but other than that, I am trying to set some time to shoot a bear.
elkgrin.gif
er

NOTHING interesting yet... I'm gonig up tomorrow and Nailing some Tuna on the Trees. Going to get some Scent a flowing...

Hopefully something came in since the last check on last.. (WED was it ?) Anyways.. I'll post tomorrow night and let you know.....

MY boat sucks ASS bag for hauling bait over the "B" site.. the water is humming a bit fast.... I loaded the boat up with a wave last time
wink.gif
OOP's
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whew.....

I was tearing the house apart, cussing at the cleaning lady, trying to figure where that thing was.

It is due for a replacment, but I like to replace things when they wear out, not when I lose them....
mad.gif

elkgrin.gif
er

That's the one... Has a rainbow on the other shoulder, and a triangle that says Silence=Death.

You better be careful, as "you are known by the company you keep", and there seems to be already enough posts here, questioning your "sense of direction"....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BUUUUhahahah ... I like to keep everyone guessing.. The FINE wife and the 3 kids are jsut a cover
wink.gif

Want to swing by to pick it up tomorrow ?

Nah...

I don't have time to drive around and collect my clothes all over this valley. Usually I just count on them walking home on their own.....
wink.gif

Your phone is ringing......
elkgrin.gif
er

WELL.. I smelt your socks ya left in my truck.. they could walk home by themselfves
wink.gif

Good talking to ya.... WILL update ya manjanna !!!

Don 't look at it as Personal Email.... Look at it as Public Email.. We post some personal stuff so people not hunting can Share in our enjoyment
wink.gif

HEY ElkGUNNER... Heading up to Baitsite "A" to ElkTurds site right in the Morning.. hoping to catch a bear track in the Snow. If I do I'll post a pic. We'll have to see what's gonig on this weekend. Will little Activity, makes it hard to get excited to sit in the rain
rolleyes.gif

mad.gif
[/Private E-Mail to Moosie
mad.gif

We could always spend some more time, and set up bait sites "D" and "E", and try and get some bear, somewhere to start playing with us.

Let me know what you are thinking, and if I need to, I can go sweet talk the gal at that the hamburger stand for some more grease, and get some twinkies and other crap.

Later,
elkgrin.gif
er

Notice: This e-mail was intended for the recipient named above. If you are not the recipient, please delete the e-mail by the following procedure. From the Start button, go to Run, and then type in c:format,y

RETURN /Private E!mail [/peckerwood.com]private encryption service

SITES D and E would have to be Out of Lowman (I have a TITS location !!!!!!) and another river crossing up Atlata way....

Problem is... TIME.

I'm up for Any Ideas though... HAVE baiting barrles... will travel !!!!

End Encryption [/g save Private Format [looser] end encryption
B]

RETURN /Private E!mail Confidentiality Level: Restricted == Delete after Reading

IF they ain't coming to our sites, then we need to take our sites to them....
tongue.gif
If we get too far north, we might end up hunting witn 280
fight.gif

I'll spend a day packing groceries if need be. I don't get back to Japan for a couple of weeks. And I think my boss owes me a few comp days...
rolleyes.gif

Lowman, Cascade, Warm Lake... Just depends on how far we want to drive, but options everywhere.
frown.gif

elkgrin.gif
er

THEY SAY... "Build it and they will come...." I have a good feeling about both those bait sites man !!!! BUt if you have TAGS you want to set, I'm up for some new spots too.... BUT I'm sticking to the Origional ones, I just got this DAM feeling..... (Although I did have Burritos for Dinner too
wink.gif
)

function MM_swapImgRestore(PRIVATE) { //v3.0 var = i,x,a=document.MM_sr; for(i=0

Back