Elkgunner....

Actually, the Seattle to Tokyo route is a pretty sweet deal for flight attendents, so it means "Seniority Pays" (damn Union), so most of the are "ol grey Mares.."

Is this the one you are looking to get?

Trail camera at Cabelas

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-18-2003 13:50: Message edited by: Elkgunner ]</font>

Uhhhh bogus link.. try

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml;jsessionid=L5FTHER53YFQ2CWQNVDCFFAK0BWUKIV0?id=0020612415663a&navAction=jump&navCount=1&indexId=&podId=00206 12&catalogCode=QP&parentId=&parentType=&rid=
Here is the Picture :

i415663sq01.jpg

$80
eek.gif

Here is the Specs.. I like the option to do a delay on it.. I'd probably set a 10 min Delay or something on it ?>!?!!?!

"STEALTH CAM MC2-G SCOUTING CAMERA
This camera delivers advanced trail-monitoring performance, and it's priced hundreds less than comparably equipped units. In fact, it's so low you can now afford to buy multiple units for more effective scouting of all your stand locations and hunting areas. Passive Infrared Sensor triggers 35mm camera using heat and motion, and it's adjustable for short- and long-range activation. Multiple programming options - shoot from one to nine photos when motion is detected or select from one to 60 minute delays between motion activity. Convenient test mode lets you confirm motion detection area. Flash is effective to 24 ft. The external display shows the status of the film and batteries, and a year/day/month or time stamp is on all photos. The camera also allows continuous 24-hour operation for up to 21 days on eight AA batteries (not included). "

NO.., Site A is a Camera that Was Built by JB Florida from Alabama . He sent it to me to use as a favor. Now I owe him a hunt or something
wink.gif
It was MAde from some plans from Jessy's hunting website.

It's a Camera in a old Army box... They can be made for 60-100 Bucks... But I'm not that talented or pacient
wink.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back