PEAX Equipment

Elkgunner....

I was talking about elkgunners advice on shooting the little bear you had come in and use it to bait a bigger one.....like I said korrel claims the bigguns are outta there...lol

LOL on the MAKIN' BACON... I agree though.

MAYBE we can just have you go to D/E and I'll run up to b/c and Sit on "A" tomorrow night, Lemme know what you need from me for the other sites, I know not were they are for someone has not sent me coordinates and I don't know how they are porducing either...

My plan for tomorrow is run up to b/c and sit on A, if you want me to varry that plan, CALL me in the AM, I'm an Easy fellow, Remember.. HAVE BAIT, WILL TRAVEL
wink.gif

I also think I'll bring a pack frame and carry dead weight over to Site "B" HArd to estimate the LIVE weight transportation with the Huggers a floating in that area, Site C will be good though, Whats the Phrase ? HOG tie I think
wink.gif
I'll take some Video
tongue.gif

I'll send the E-mail right now. YOu should have it at [email protected]

Do you know how to put coordinates into your GPS?

I can also take some survey tape, and mark the way to D a bit better.

Any need for F, or are we getting a bit too much out?

So... We got Little Porkey to the site... Never again !! Nuf said !!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I think DOLLY and her friend will be nice though, get a rope and we'll be good to go !!!! I'm a sore MO-fo with Porkey !!!!!Arms.. legs.... BACK... Way too much work !!

I'll need to pick up Dolly Maybe Monday night.. Will that work ?

It was those pictures I posted from Site C, the one with of the big guy with his belly close to the ground, and the Cinnamon one.

I may carry groceries to Site E in the morning.
Call when you get home, up until 11pm tonight.
Use my cell phone 867-Genius

Here's my Plan...

Hunting Baitsite "A" toonight...

Tomorrow going by baitsite... Uhhh "H" maybe ? or "HB"
wink.gif
checking it, then dumping some Groceries then heading to BAitsite "C" for the evening hunt. Will set up a Trail timer on "C".

Tuesday will hunt either "A" or "H" and WED will go check the Trail timer of "C" and hunt it again too...

From there I'm not sure what to do ?!?!! Next year I'm not setting any bait sites up unless it has a camera on it... then I'll know what I'm sitting for
wink.gif

Let's just call that one site "S" for Southern. Go back and edit your post before Gato is up there with his dogs.
frown.gif

I think I am with you on the cameras. It seems like the way to go. Find a good deal on them, and I will grab one. Assuming I am still baiting next year, because I don't kill one this year.
cool.gif

What is your plan on Thursday? I am trying to decide if I can be awake for 30 hours, and then go sit on a bait site that evening...
confused.gif

Tell you what... If you go with me on Thursday, We can Sit in the Blind together at Site "S" and you can sleep, Jsut like Wylee does when him and Me go togther...
wink.gif
Then when I see a little bear I'll wake you to shoot it.. If I see A big bear , I'll wake you After I shoot it ...

Don't you Fly Buisness class back from there ? If you can't sleep on the plane you're a BIG ASS YUPPIE !!! I can sleep on the Toilet
wink.gif
Sleep on the plane, Come hunting with me.. End of story to Ass yuppie !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back