Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Elk vs. Wolves

Cute post! Waiting for you to answer my question. Do you actually hunt predators in any western state with wolves or just laugh your ass off at those who do and actually SEE that wolves kill a lot of stuff? I’m guessing you sit on the computer in the east or Midwest and feel superior knowing that wolves do no harm and you can look down on us “rednecks” that hunt around wolves 11 months out of the year. Or worse you are one of the millions who moved to Idaho Montana and Wyoming so you’re now a resident that can look down your nose at us natives for being so “superstitious” about what wolves actually do.
If you are riled up about wolves in Idaho then better not step foot in Wisconsin.

So there's a few things Colorado doesn't know.

We worked out a deal to introduce wolves based on the "Experimental, non essential" rule, or listing. This meant that wolves causing trouble could be handled. In Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming, this actually saved the day many times before they came off this list. Had we just went ahead, (as Colorado is doing), and put them on an endangered list, we would have ended up with twice the number we have.

We worked up a 10j rule that meant that in the advent of recovery the wolves caused some other thing to fall of the planet, that we could enact the 10j rule and remove wolves.

Slow down would be my recommendation, or at least file an injunction to address those issues.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back