Yeti GOBOX Collection

ELK STEAKS

Cameron Hunt

Speaking of elk, I am chowing on a steak that Kraven gave to me this weekend while we were hunting Turkey. Damn goood.
Pop over to see some hot photo's of our birds.

Yep, them elk steaks sure are taisty aren't they.
drool.gif

I will be roasting little pieces on sticks over an open fire tonight with a little salt and pepper!!
biggrin.gif

elk is my favorite wild game to eat. in fact its pretty tough to beat wild or domestic. ive only had it 3 times and all because of this board. i had steaks with moosie, steaks with anaconda and burgers with cali hunter and it was all good

Heck Tim, if I would have know that,, when you were here we could have Bar-B-Qed an elk roast instead of that Steelhead..Now that would have knocked your socks off
drool.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Anybody that drives a truck that looks like that has got to be spoiled already
biggrin.gif
!!!

yeah,you could carry 300 pounds of elk steak with you on the road,stop and BBQ whenever you liked!!

nut elk have been reintroduced to kentucky and tennessee. over the next few yews they will be bringing in 7500 elk to kentucky from canada and i dont know how many into tennessee. odds on getting drawn in ky are bad now though its only 1 non resident tag per year. i dont know when they plan on giving out more but ky fish and game has a whole section on their website

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back