Elk Only

My chances are slim too but they get even slimmer if tags keep getting less of them.
I talked to the DOW about it and they have no clue. What's new huh?

I always thought packing out the meat was part of the hunt as well. I have absolutely no issue with someone asking for and/or accepting help as part of their hunt. Living in glass houses makes for a hard life. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Especially if you cast stones…..

Whether or not you hunt has absolutely no bearing on my happiness. I don’t care what you do or don’t do. Just pointing out the contradictions. If you don’t see them, well bless your heart.
You have a unique talent for creating contradictions out of thin air. Where did you get your magic wand for making context appear and disappear? I'll have to look for one at the technocrap counter next time I make it in to Cabelas.

Did I ask for help on where to hunt?

Actually, I didn't ask for help with the meat. My friend had to do a lot of convincing to make me accept his offer. My problem is medical. What you're talking about is a young healthy hunter asking where to hunt. You don't see a difference? Would you be happier if i told my friend no and quit hunting? That would be really hard after doing it for almost 7 decades. I feel this is my last option.
70 years??? If I was in your neck of the woods I’d help you with whatever you need, Sir! You keep hunting until you’re physically unable to. Don’t be afraid to ask for ANY kind of help or insight. Especially at your age. IMO These young bucks should be thanking you for your contribution, big or small, for better or worse.

70 years??? If I was in your neck of the woods I’d help you with whatever you need, Sir! You keep hunting until you’re physically unable to. Don’t be afraid to ask for ANY kind of help or insight. Especially at your age. IMO These young bucks should be thanking you for your contribution, big or small, for better or worse.
Thank you and I will admit to being a stubborn old coot who never likes to quit anything unless it's my idea. I can't accept being forced to do something.

Thanks again. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back