Elk Nose Bone Needed

nontyp

Well I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have, or know where I could get a nose bone for my elk euro? I had literally just finished doing my euro and someone left the garage door open. My dog decided to take a piece for a treat i guess.

Attachments

• BF98E440-3FB5-4B49-A86E-0988A8ABD6E2.jpeg
    BF98E440-3FB5-4B49-A86E-0988A8ABD6E2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 25
Same thing happened to one of mine and I just turned it into a skull cap.

Maybe call a couple local taxidermists and ask, I’m sure plenty of people bring them entire elk heads for shoulder mounts and they just skin them out and discard the rest.

Alright, Im still looking for a nose bone for my elk euro. $75 gift card reward for anyone that can send me one!

I tried contacting moscow hide and fur, but never heard back from them.

I have a cow skull I picked up last week. It died 2 Falls ago and was tucked back under a tree and some brush so it's in pretty good shape. I brought it home to get the ivories. Would that work?

I have a cow skull I picked up last week. It died 2 Falls ago and was tucked back under a tree and some brush so it's in pretty good shape. I brought it home to get the ivories. Would that work?
yeah probably. can u send me a photo of it?

Here it is

Attachments

• DSCI0032.JPG
    DSCI0032.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCI0033.JPG
    DSCI0033.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCI0034.JPG
    DSCI0034.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCI0036.JPG
    DSCI0036.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 8
Well I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have, or know where I could get a nose bone for my elk euro? I had literally just finished doing my euro and someone left the garage door open. My dog decided to take a piece for a treat i guess.
Leave it alone! The story itself is worth it!

I somehow broke my 2018's Mule Deer nose bones, I ended up pulling them out and it looks kind of cool. When people ask why that one euro mount is different I just say I 100% did it on purpose! 😬

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTLifer
Back