Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Elk Ivory

I have had a ring made, and a set of cufflinks with the BPOE Elks emblem were given to me by a dear friend, they are absolutely gorgeous.

I had a ring made that had two elk heads with the horns wrapped around the tooth to hold it in and some diamonds in the top..Also had a neclas made for my wife..Since we used broken and none used jewlry, we didn't pay for any of the stones or gold, just labor...The neclas is one of a kind and turned out very nice... :D

I could just see it now, my girlfriend leans over to kiss me and I say "Hold on real quick." and I take the ivories out of my mouth. LMAO

I saw one elk hunter mount the ivories in the stock of his rifle. He was an old timer and from the look of his old beat up 30-40 krag it had killed many elk.

Hey TK, go here...

http://www.rockymountainscrimshaw.com

The artists name is Tom High. He does some great stuff with Elk ivories and his prices are very reasonable. Besides being a great artist, he's one hell of a hunter. He makes knives in his spare time. I hear he also does a little guiding. I met he and his wife throught the RMEF. Check it out. Might give you some ideas.

:cool:
nullnull

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-03-2002 13:24: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back