Elk in a Fine Restaurant

I did have some awesome Elk Meatballs in Park City last year. I think it was a 2 to 1 mix of Elk and Wagu, with salt/pepper/garlic and a butter sauce for dipping.
Where did you get elk meat balls in Park City? I’ve had “trio of wild game” at Riverhorse on Main several times, and it’s always been good albeit pricey. Elk, venison and bison medallions.

I've always had a standing rule to never eat game meat from a restaurant, in the US anyway. I never wanted to give any support to game farms. Plus, it's tough to spend money on it when I have a freezer full at home.

I broke the rule once, at the Pearl in Missoula 15 years ago or so. It was an amazing elk shank that I've replicated a few times. Now that the Pearl is closed, I'll call it one and done.

Where did you get elk meat balls in Park City? I’ve had “trio of wild game” at Riverhorse on Main several times, and it’s always been good albeit pricey. Elk, venison and bison medallions.
Did a date night at the St. Reg. Meat balls, it's what was for dinner! Best part of the whole meal for the Mrs. and me.

BTW, everything is pricey in Park City.

Did a date night at the St. Reg. Meat balls, it's what was for dinner! Best part of the whole meal for the Mrs. and me.

BTW, everything is pricey in Park City.
Agree on everything being expensive - speaking of the St. Regis, you can buy the top floor for $20M. Monthly HOA fee is a bargain at $8,000...

speaking of the St. Regis, you can buy the top floor for $20M. Monthly HOA fee is a bargain at $8,000...

You first! Let me know if it's worth it. 😉

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back