Elk Hunter Magazine

Oak, OK all us guys over 15 points feel a lot better now, to know nobody gets more than one chance at the tags we earned and should have been awarded 3 years ago.

Oak, OK all us guys over 15 points feel a lot better now, to know nobody gets more than one chance at the tags we earned and should have been awarded 3 years ago.
Dude, your reading comprehension stinks. I said I agree with you. Do a search on here for SFW and my username and see how many years I have been posting the same things you are about SFW.

Dead horse - pulp? How about puppy chow.

Some posts are so emotionally charged, it is like trying to comprehend a child who can't stop whimpering long enough to make sense of his/her content.

Out of that, your position is not read, and your future content is ignored.

I go to great lengths to follow up with e-mails to representatives when members here clearly state the content of a bill that holds harm to our values of hunting w/o whining like a freekin baby. Though the manner to share positions within this thread are so filled with dick swinging, all it results in is waiting out the childish temper tantrum - at this point, it is simply puppy chow for what was a dead horse.

Oak, I was only implying defining the term "raffle" matters little.

It was interesting to learn of the state raffles you mention, but I don't choose to participate in those.

I've found those calling others "whiners" are in fact themselves the biggest whiners.

Last edited:
I think Fin's post makes a lot of sense. There have been many threads and opinions in regards to RMEF. Now that Fin is on some board I think:confused: with them it can only help by having a different open minded OYO opinion. One that hasn't been there in the past. Now people can look and see his affiliation with them and accuse him of following some of the misdeads they may have made or you can look at it as a positive. I'm sure he doesn't agree with a 100% of what they do or say but the fact that he has some input now can only help our cause. IMHO

I don't know Zim at all but I have seen his post on a few sites and I think he feels like SFW is trying to run over the regular joe and he doesn't like it and I don't either! I don't see where he is arguing with everyone I think Idahonative just wants him to go away. After reading all these post on sites for a week I don't want anythin to do with SFW or anyone associated in any way with them and I am staying clear of any one or anything that is !! I am loosing a lot of respect for some people I thought were....the real deal !

Back