Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elf in a Tree!

WestT

For those of you with young children you may have been exposed to the whole "elf on a shelf" thing. For those of you who may not be familiar with the concept, in a nutshell this little stuffed elf shows up in various locations throughout the house during the Christmas season to keep an eye on the kids for Santa. Well, he tends to be a bit mischievious at times. This was supposed to be my wifes pet project but it seems like I get stuck moving him around every year. I figured if I was involved he might as well do some hunting! He can have some moose meat now instead of eating all our Christmas cookies and leaving crumbs all over!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 603
  • img_0168.jpg
    img_0168.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 599
That/s some imagination! Awesome.

Ours didn't move from last night, O boy did that not go over well.

I said he must be one of the lazy ones.

Awesome. Ours is Bobby. He wants your elf to send him archery tackle for Christmas. One day I'm going to invent something so catchy and laugh all the way to Marco Polo sheep, New Zealand red stag, and all else that walks the earth!!

He's naughty, that Elf! And he seems to run with a bad crowd.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 425
Ha ha!! Yep we have had two (a boy and a girl) for several yesrs now!! I was just assigned the task to do when I leave for work tonight at 10. I usualy forget and the wife has to do it in the am. Good to see we are not the only loons out there. Great idea !!! Thanks

Thanks for the comments! It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one participating in this sherade and that its not just me that forgets. Plus a good laugh never hurt anyone! Everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back