Caribou Gear Tarp

Eld x

A guy i work with has gotten several boxes and seems to like them. Not sure where he got them but he got 178 grain and 208 and his 308 shoots better with the 178 accuracy wise and velocity naturally.

Anyone been able to find these bullets. They sound interesting.

Yes they are out. I have been around a number of guys testing them and they are the real deal from design and testing standpoint. Time will tell when they start punching hides.

Been running some out of my wifes creedmoor So far they have been shooing a bit under MOA. I hear with a little load development you should be able to get them 1/2MOA

Tried some in my 300RUM just before going to NM to hunt Barbary sheep, looked promising at the range, but with very limited time I just stayed with my AccuBonds. They did look promising enough that I plan on playing with them some more.

There are not a lot of reports out yet. Some that I have read are not that impressive, but you can probably find that with any bullet. They are suppose to be an Interlock with a fancy tip, which is what they originally said about the SST. That did not go well.

Time will tell, but I would test accuracy and then maybe a deer or antelope, before I ever tried them on elk.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back