Edited...casper not gillette

Wyoming Sportsman’s Group annual banquet on March 5 at the CAMPLEX. If you can find tickets it’s a great time. Prime rib supper, 80 guns will be given away, and lots of other prizes. If you’re interested stop by C&F Welding on highway 59 to get tickets.

Devils tower an hour or so east

Rapid city, SD, SD, Rushmore 2+ hours east

Buffalo and big horns 1 hour west

Last edited:
Durham Ranch is south of Gillette and has a few buffalo
Open Range Steakhouse beside the Wright Hotel was pretty good last time I was there.

Devils Tower is a good stop.

First impression at my hotel was "I'm gonna get my catalytic convertor stolen here" then the sign at the front desk confirmed these concerns that said we are working with local law enforcement to prevent vehicle burglary including catalytic converters and siphoning of gas. Wonderful stuff. Haha

If you like breakfasts out Sherrie’s Place has a cinnamon roll about the size of you head and the Chile Rellenos at Eggington’s are A+.

There’s Hell’s Half Acre but I haven’t been there in years, also Tate Geological Museum. We did some tasting at Backwards Distillery in our down time👍🏻

First impression at my hotel was "I'm gonna get my catalytic convertor stolen here" then the sign at the front desk confirmed these concerns that said we are working with local law enforcement to prevent vehicle burglary including catalytic converters and siphoning of gas. Wonderful stuff. Haha
Yeah. Stayed in Casper a bit traveling to a project in Wheatland. One establishment I refer to as the bloody pizza flip-flop. Concrete stairs. One flip-flop and blood left. And some pizza. My gun was close. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back