Eastern WY 2019

Trigger50

Had a fun and different season in eastern WY this year. Been hunting this area for around 15 yrs. I've always targeted mule deer since I'm from MN and enjoy something different. But this year rain wind and fog kept me out of the good mule deer country. I stuck to the creek bottoms to not risk getting stuck in that WY gumbo when it rains. And I couldn't see more than 100 yds w the fog.
I ended up shooting my 1st western Whitetail buck! I passed on a few small mule deer bucks. Gotta whack an antelope when your in WY too.20191001_080819.jpg20191002_071651.jpg

Last edited:
Tim. That place has been very good to you over the years. Congratulations on some nice animals!

Great pics and critters! Congrats! I like your wind drift chart on your rifle, would you mind sharing the link for printing that out with different loads?

Great pics and critters! Congrats! I like your wind drift chart on your rifle, would you mind sharing the link for printing that out with different loads?

Muskeez...
I just typed the wind drift chart myself on Microsoft Word and printed it. Attached w clear packaging tape. It's held up fine for 3 yrs now.

I’d love to make this trip happen next year. How difficult is it to draw a deer tag in eastern wy? I bought wy deer and antelope points this year.
I’d be coming from NY, so it’d be nice to have more opportunity while I’m out there...

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back