PEAX Equipment

Eastern Montana towns to avoid

Yeah its a very nice representative of a Montana deer. I legitimately want to see your best Montana deer.

@timmy In 2017 @8andcounting posted this thread after stating he saw alot of deer.....

Another very nice representative of a Montana deer. But not nearly as nice as the OP’s deer.

I was legitimately trying to give the OP a compliment. Just ain’t seen a mount with one ear in like that , my next White tail or mulie mount will be done like that I love it . And that’s a beautiful buck , whoever did the taxi work did great job

Mount looks good, I've got a couple mounted that way with one ear turned and one with both ears back. Would look silly if all mounts were the same brings a little life to the mount imo.

No reason - I dont like the ears forward 90s bar buck look and thats how he kinda styles them . I think they look awesome ! He did my whitetail too .

Attachments

• whitey mount.jpg
    whitey mount.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
No reason - I dont like the ears forward 90s bar buck look and thats how he kinda styles them . I think they look awesome ! He did my whitetail too .
Great brows on that buck! I've got one that looks very similar mount and rack. It's in storage I'll post a pic soon.

Back