Eastern Montana Mule Deer

I get a MT deer license because of the public access, not necessarily the size of the deer. It makes it worth the price of the NR tag in my opinion.

I get a MT deer license because of the public access, not necessarily the size of the deer. It makes it worth the price of the NR tag in my opinion.

I'll agree with u . If anyone ever uses the excuse that ( I couldn't find land to hunt in montana ) then that just means they were lazy n didn't look very hard . The amount of public land and block management land is awesome

I agree also, I just thought I would see more bigger deer than I have. I will just keep putting in my time and eventually will find them.

I agree also, I just thought I would see more bigger deer than I have. I will just keep putting in my time and eventually will find them.

Yes you will I've been hunting Montana for 15 years . If u keep going and keep hunting you'll get a big deer eventually

Definitely managed more for opportunity than trophy quality

Yes it is but that's fine by me I like to hunt every fall . Regardless if I get a elk or deer or nothing I still get to hunt Montana and I love every minute

An eastern Montana mule deer who formerly called public land home. Scored 169" gross.

They're there if you look in the right places.

22254876239_efe82b35ea_b.jpg

Thought id throw my .02 in here lol .
Last November 7 of us went to SE Montana and 4 of us shot bucks . The youngster with us shot a smaller one but he was even a pretty good size healthy bodied buck . I was happy as a pig in well... you know lol Put meat in the freezer and had the time of my life . I'll definitely go back there some day . Wish I would have brought my shotgun as we saw tons of Grouse as well as hundreds of Antelope.
1 2x2
1 3x3
2 3x4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back