PEAX Equipment

Eastern Montana Float Trip

theat

Spent five days floating through the breaks and plains of eastern Montana last week. Caught some nice browns, shot a coyote, and had 60 miles of river all to ourselves.DSC00323.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

Looks like a great time. I do 2-3 day solo floats in some of our slower moving Eastern rivers, but the size of my boat limits me to that many days because it's so small.

Attachments

• DSC01116.JPG
    DSC01116.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 587
Great float.I have been wanting to canoe that with my wife and daughter.Curious if you would pm me on the camping along there, since there doesn't appear to be much public land flanking the river.

Wow. Way cool.

And that my friends, is why we live in the places we do. Public waters to float and do those cool kind of things.

Looks like a great time. I do 2-3 day solo floats in some of our slower moving Eastern rivers, but the size of my boat limits me to that many days because it's so small.
What kinda boat is that? That looks like it'd be perfect for what I'd like to use here in IN. I'm a bit leary of going with a canoe with the young kids...

How did you get those cool shots of youself in the boat? Looks like a very awseome adventure! Duh ! My mistake I miread the text. Thought it said "myself"! Size 11's leave a bitter taste.

Last edited:
Cool photos, that is a hidden gem for sure.

But REALLY, Busch Light?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back