Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

E-Bikes

You don’t get the difference between driving a pickup on a roadway and riding an ebike in a place that until recently was non motorized access only?

Oh I get the difference. But it's legal in both as of now. Dick measuring and posturing isn't going to change that.

Lol... so yeah

Apparently this is a motor bike.
View attachment 117747

and this isn't...

View attachment 117748

new levels of stupid...
But you can SEE the motor in the first one, so it is motorized...the fact you can't SEE the motor in the second makes the difference. Odd part is, the second one probably has more power and can go faster...BTW- do they make trailers for the second one to haul out elk?

I din't say any of there weren't motorized.

But what I was laughing at was your childish reaction to someone post. You want his post deleted because it doesn't align with you. He was right...you both are.
Not my post... BTW

Yeah, just rivet some pedals on the side. Avoids the need to license it with the Dept of MOTOR Vehicles too.

The whole thing is just wild... I mean I legit having nothing against ebikes, my aunt and uncle have them friends have them. Cool invention, great uses... but I feel like the DOI is pissing down my neck and telling me it's raining and then there are a bunch of knuckleheads standing around watching saying, "Yep dude, definitely just rain... that whole asparagus smell is totally normal."

The only reason people buy ebikes is because they have motors. To then turn around and say they shouldn't be considered motorized is beyond ridiculous. My thoughts on them are that they are cool as heck and great tools. Someday I'll likely own one. Much easier to throw one in the back of the truck than to lug an atv around. That said, they belong where other motorized vehicles are allowed, and nowhere else.

Even thought this is about e-bikes it's really not. It's about wildlife habitat and solitude. About the fact that we need more places that are harder to get to not fewer.

There are plenty of places where I would strongly support limiting hiking traffic, and that's the most basic form of transportation.

Wapitibob said to pack the ice on the E bike. I say that may inhibit the necessary elevation to hop a corneroff the ramp. Plus, twice a load to ride out, mitigating the time to get an animal on ice. Probly gonna run out of ice. Antelope only of course. With elk, two or three bikes I suppose. mtmuley

Wapitibob said to pack the ice on the E bike. I say that may inhibit the necessary elevation to hop a corneroff the ramp. Plus, twice a load to ride out, mitigating the time to get an animal on ice. Probly gonna run out of ice. Antelope only of course. With elk, two or three bikes I suppose. mtmuley
Use dry ice.

Better yet, hook up a minifreezer to make the ice off one of the new battery packs that will start to be made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back