Dumb Ass broadheads. Fly perfect - fall apart.

The Hedgehog

Who the heck would shoot this thing?

100atomfinal1.jpg

You could also chuck it up in a drill and use it to stir a can of paint, mix mortar, mix joint compound, strip peeling paint from your windows, or even cut up a potato for some nice cottage fries, You could use it to flesh a cape too. You could mount it on an encoder and put it out in the wind to moniter wind speeds. Damn, i got to get some of these and get rid or the Leatherman

There is no "magic bullet" in mechanically designing stuff like broadheads. Each design objective (flight, killing power, cost, etc... etc...) results in trade-offs that may or may not maximize each of the other criteria.

There really isn't a need for the hundreds of "new and improved" broadheads that fill the magazines and catalogs up each year, but, the industry needs to keep convincing you that if you buy the new ones, you will get better looking, seem taller, have a cuter wife, and, even to the extreme, if you buy the best ones, you can become a Wisconsin Elk Expert....

The biggest thing in broadheads, as long as you stay "mainstream", is once you get them shooting, is having the confidence to attempt shots at Caribou at 98 yards with the Confidence that can only come from wearing a cowboy hat bought at the Mall in Dallas or San Antonio....

Here's an entrance and exit wound from THE ATOM broadhead. Any 'dumbass' can see it works.

Attachments

• WEntrance-Hole-from-ATOM.jpg
    WEntrance-Hole-from-ATOM.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 401
  • WExit-Hole-from-ATOM.jpg
    WExit-Hole-from-ATOM.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,096
That is an exit and entry wound?? I thought that was a picture of Mtmillers hands trying to find his girlfriends sweet spot from the adult section before he shaved her back

Confidence that can only come from wearing a cowboy hat bought at the Mall in Dallas or San Antonio....

Here's a hint tenderfoot: Don't wear the hi-water Armani jeans sockless with topsiders & the hat won't look so goofy on you.:D

wtf Tom, if you like the contraptions, buy some, kill something with em & post some shut up or put up pics.

There is no "magic bullet" in mechanically designing stuff like broadheads. Each design objective (flight, killing power, cost, etc... etc...) results in trade-offs that may or may not maximize each of the other criteria.

There really isn't a need for the hundreds of "new and improved" broadheads that fill the magazines and catalogs up each year, but, the industry needs to keep convincing you that if you buy the new ones, you will get better looking, seem taller, have a cuter wife, and, even to the extreme, if you buy the best ones, you can become a Wisconsin Elk Expert....

The biggest thing in broadheads, as long as you stay "mainstream", is once you get them shooting, is having the confidence to attempt shots at Caribou at 98 yards with the Confidence that can only come from wearing a cowboy hat bought at the Mall in Dallas or San Antonio....

Sounds like someone just got done looking at their old Economics 101 book..

Its gonna be a few weeks before I can get out to shoot something with them myself. The little wire can come out of the groove at one end if you jerk it around trying to pull it out, but that is a bit different than falling apart and it doesn't stop it from working either.

This is like the Guillotine for turkey, the same guy makes both, a new improved thing, like no other. It performs well.

ts gonna be a few weeks before I can get out to shoot something with them myself. The little wire can come out of the groove at one end if you jerk it around trying to pull it out, but that is a bit different than falling apart and it doesn't stop it from working either.

I've been in the archery business/industry for a while now......this is the first time I've ever heard of a bowhunter not concerned with blades (wires) coming apart during impact.

I've been in the archery business/industry for a while now......this is the first time I've ever heard of a bowhunter not concerned with blades (wires) coming apart during impact.

you ever see the reviews by 5-shot? What do you think of them?

dodo bird is hatched!

i'll stick with the my stockpile of Thunderhead 100's....after they are all dead I'll try something else. maybe.

Back