Dumb Ass broadheads. Fly perfect - fall apart.

Is it me, or does the entrance and exit hole look like the width of the slice is smaller than the width of the 'blades'.

These are a different design than any other broadhead I'm aware of and I have lots of data that supports that it works. Part of the design is movement of the wire in those grooves, it has plusses. Your minus for it, seems to be in can become dissengaged when pulling it out of a dead animal. I guess its a concern, you have a point there for sure. I think I'll just put it back in the groove if that happens to me.

Tom says "Your minus for it, seems to be in can become dissengaged when pulling it out of a dead animal. I guess its a concern, you have a point there for sure. I think I'll just put it back in the groove if that happens to me."

I never have that problem. Mine must be lot bigger than Toms.:D :D :D

Tom says "Your minus for it, seems to be in can become dissengaged when pulling it out of a dead animal. I guess its a concern, you have a point there for sure. I think I'll just put it back in the groove if that happens to me."

I never have that problem. Mine must be lot bigger than Toms.:D :D :D

...you're a bad boy pa mt.:D

The titanium one is the really hard one. Good and strong. So strong, its approved for Elephants in Zimbabwe. I talked with the guy yesterday who tested it on a dead elephant this year. Its approved, good strong and hard enough for an elephant, at least in Zimbabwe.

Yep, any dumbass could kill a dead elephant with it, it passed the test for that, now its approved. Only the titanium one though, not the other one.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back