Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Dude

Oak

Expert
Has anybody seen the "Dude" Bud Light commercials?

I'm having a serious "Dude" week, and it's only Monday.|oo Is it May yet?:(

Know your pain...I fuggin HATE Mondays, meeting after freakin' meeting and they all begin to sound like the teacher in the old Peanuts/Charlie Brown cartoons....Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.....( or in my case; FERC, FERC, FERC, FERC...) :(

YAH... MOnday... Didn't make any money but worked all day... Tuesday Didn't make any Money but worked all day..... Wednesday didn't make any money but worked all day....... Thursday have meeting sall day and....... CRAP !!! I'm not sure if this new Job gig was right ;)

Good luck getting to MAY, Oak. Remember, I got yer back like you've always had mine... :D :D

Tyson...shot myself in the freakin' size 13 yesterday...was beotchin about having to do all the Unscheduled Flow mitigation plans and they took it to heart (don't know why :rolleyes:) so they took a portion of my workload and replaced it with a stack of AB32 compliance .....Oh-My-Gawd I hate myself sometimes |oo

Good luck with 890 and the new alpha female!

Sometimes I have to wonder why I even go in on Monday... Meetings about scheduling meetings, to form a committee, who'll have to meet, but not on Mondays...

I will say the commercials are pretty good though. The last scene in the Vegas one is d@mn funny!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back