Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Duck hunters robbed

A relative talked about a couple of Suburbans that tried to box them in while dove hunting in Mexico.

When the 4 of them stepped out of their truck with shotguns in hand they scattered.

Wow. Between this and the Reelfoot stuff...
We unload once we get back to the truck around here...that would have been bad for the robbers.
I'm betting the Reelfoot guy will be found with a self inflicted wound, he's older and just lost it I'm guessing and then, regretted it....I could be wrong though. Crazy world!!

Wow. Between this and the Reelfoot stuff...
We unload once we get back to the truck around here...that would have been bad for the robbers.
I'm betting the Reelfoot guy will be found with a self inflicted wound, he's older and just lost it I'm guessing and then, regretted it....I could be wrong though. Crazy world!!
Must be nice to be able to have ammo left when you go back to the truck :rolleyes:

That’s why I usually carry a sidearm, not in Montana always but certainly did in Cali, and if I lived in NC sounds like I would too. I used to stop at a gas station outside Perris Ca on my way to duck hunt. Super cool Middle eastern guy worked there and we always shot the crap about hunting for a few minutes. Often there was some pretty suspect lookin characters roaming around at 2-3am in the gas station parking lot. One morning I show up and the parking lot is all blocked off with emergency vehicles, shot dead for less than 100 bucks in the register. Sad deal. From that point toward I carried a handgun.

Being a hunter can make you a target. Probably even more so if someone thinks it’s likely you have valuable guns that are unloaded.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back