Yeti GOBOX Collection

DS dumps Big @ss Buck.......

ooooohhh.....the Montanny Boys are calling me out! ;) ......first Greenhorn in e-mail, now his buds......this has got to be big stuff.........I'm almost embarrassed now to even post the pic. Ok...ok......I was bluffing......he barelt beats last years CO dink of 24"......but hey......he's no spike! :D
DS

Send me the pic DS and I will host it for you. Don't worry about finishing the roll, just get it developed.

Wow, nice buck DS! Looks like he might be an older buck by the shape of those antlers! WTG!

Oak

Nice buck!!!! Now I know what they look like when the antlers stick up past the ears!!! :D Great buck and congrats.

Nice Buck DS,sure glad you found him.
What does that make for this year?
Antelope
Deer
Elk
Very nice.

WW... :D ......seems I read that comment myself on another site.......and to think of such a thing :eek:

!-pointer........his ass is still down in that hole! :eek: .........I'm going back after it as soon as I rest up! :cool: DS

Thanks for all the thumbs up......but we gotta get old Buzzy to post a pic of his wife's deer she took last week......it smokes mine! :eek:
DS

Okay I'm un-calling B.S. on D.S., but I still like the way it sounds when you say, "I call B.S. on D.S.....I'm not sure but I think that form of language is called Boykinese:D

Big Sky........you are fluent in many languages I see! ;) ...........and het, on the BS thing.......I got lucky, coulda happened to anyone.

It was said earlier I had to go to Wyo to hunt because I couldn't find game in CO...........it appears I may have simply gone to Wyo because I chose to ;) .......
DS

DEERSLAYER!

Nice Buck Man!
As expected, you called it a solid hit and there he was!

It looks like this year has been a good deer season for you, how about the Elk & Lopes?

JB Florida

:D :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back