DRT Bullets

You are welcome. Everyone is trying to reinvent the wheel where bullets are concerned. I read stuff on another site that makes me shake my head. mtmuley
Sounds more like a google issue 🤷‍♂️

You are welcome. Everyone is trying to reinvent the wheel where bullets are concerned. I read stuff on another site that makes me shake my head. mtmuley
I suppose if no one had bothered trying to reinvent the ballistics wheel, we'd all still be shooting lead balls out of smooth bore muskets. I seem to recall you advocate Hammer bullets. Hardly low tech.

I suppose if no one had bothered trying to reinvent the ballistics wheel, we'd all still be shooting lead balls out of smooth bore muskets. I seem to recall you advocate Hammer bullets. Hardly low tech.
What is high tech about mono bullets? mtmuley

Anyone using DRT Ammo brand bullets? Basically a copper jacket with cintered powdered non-lead metal core. Supposed to act like a lead core bullet without the lead. Not currently considering them for anything but I just saw them mentioned and was curious.
No experience with them, but interesting concept.

I mean there's nothing high tech about a 300RUM but yet it didn't exist until 1999. There's improvement in the world and people are interested in things beyond the status quo so kindly shut it
The concept of overbore 30 caliber cartridges have been around a long time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back