Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Drop Tine Bull!!

muzzelk..

I took my younger brother up bow hunting this morning, and we found a wild looking bull. We had this guy bugling like a mad BULL. But would he would not come across the canyon. So we went after him. I got my brother set up about 100 yards in front of me and I bugled and cow called and trashed a tree with some sheds i picked up. The bull came about 20 or 25 yards from my brother, But he missed judged the distance and shot right over his back. Gonna leave him alone for the rest of the day and go back tomorrow morning.
And try to get this Big Boy down. :D

Attachments

• drop tine bull.jpg
    drop tine bull.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 449
We saw one that looked a lot like that one just northwest of Datil, the day before our season opened. He had a harem of 6 cows, and came right in to the spring. We cow-called and got him bugling. We called him "club horn" and he was our back-up plan if better typical bulls weren't available - but they were!

Awesome bull, its kinda hard to tell but how big is his "good" side? He's a shooter in my book either way.

Hey Jessy, the racks you were using to try and call him in with were his stash. You picked them up and walked off with them , so now he has no replacement. That looks like the one i told you about on my bull hunt last year. HOPE U GET HIM!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back