Dream unit for antelope?

That’s fair… joined 10 years ago and had a bad motorcycle accident - lots of recovery/back surgeries and looking to get back out one way or the other so back on the forum - starting over for sure.

More an attempt to start a conversation ( theoretically I did). No worries and certainly understand. I have all of 1 point for antelope and no points for anything else so no point creep from my perspective…

Bunch of articles point to roughly the same units that I’ll never draw. I understand how everyone is protective of info - not trying to get secrets as I’ll never catch up and very good with that.

So you’re saying don’t ask the same question on the elk or deer threads…I’ll try to come up with better conversation starters 😏

That’s fair… joined 10 years ago and had a bad motorcycle accident - lots of recovery/back surgeries and looking to get back out one way or the other so back on the forum - starting over for sure.

More an attempt to start a conversation ( theoretically I did). No worries and certainly understand. I have all of 1 point for antelope and no points for anything else so no point creep from my perspective…

Bunch of articles point to roughly the same units that I’ll never draw. I understand how everyone is protective of info - not trying to get secrets as I’ll never catch up and very good with that.

So you’re saying don’t ask the same question on the elk or deer threads…I’ll try to come up with better conversation starters 😏
Big eyes and big ears. You'd be surprised how much information you can gather on this site without you being the one to start a conversation. After you've shown you're not a one and done contributor, many here will lend a hand in your research.

Honestly a lot of the reason I put in for certain areas is because I want to hunt new and different country. It has little to do with trophy potential. And the bucks I have killed reflect that.
I agree! I think I'm addicted to new places.
If I ever kill the biggest animal in the unit it'll be a complete accident.

I have a heap of antelope points in CO and can hunt anywhere I want. But I didn’t apply (again) in favor of chasing elk somewhere hopefully. I used up max WY points a few years back in a great unit (and basically shot a meat buck). My first antelope was with a bow on an OTC Colorado tag. My most fun antelope hunt may have been the doe tag in central wyoming from the random draw. I don’t think it really matters too much about points or “best unit”. Antelope hunting is fun everywhere, so try different places!

Back