Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Draw statistics

chrispbrown27

So far I have looked into Montana, Colorado, and Wyoming and it seems like Colorado by far does the best job of posting detailed draw statistics. Am I missing where other states go into this much detail?

Colorado goes into detail on what point level it took to draw the tag, how many applied at each point level, and gives a better idea of what your chances are at drawing. Wyoming's statistics only show how many applied with no mention of how many points it took. I wouldn't say that either focuses more on profits or quality based on that.

I only know what WY does, but how can you get more detail than x tags applied for by y people. You can instantly see the odds. For point based, they break it down by points the same way. You can quickly see what point level was required for each tag.

I had been looking at the drawing odds and report section and not the percentage points portion. Things are a little more clear now. Thanks for the help.

Arizona puts theirs on the website. They have re-done it a bit so it is now easier to read. Go hunt buys info from Wyoming that most people cant get. or atleast they used to

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back