PEAX Equipment

dove season

utahduckhunter

well who is geting ready to go dove hunting this year ? i can not wait 49 more day till opening day

The end of summer and hopefully rain, yea I'm looking fwd to it. Dove & jalapeno poppers on the grill with chilled beverages and friends ain't bad either.

Right now the best place to hunt them is sitting in my back yard as they fly between irrigation canals...if only! Hopefully they are in good numbers this year so I can get my girls doing some shooting.

cant wait, and this year my wife is going with me too, so im really excited.

I love a good Dove shoot, but this year I think I'm gonna go high and chase grouse on Sept 1st.

Maybe get lucky and find some Honkers too :hump:

Just talked with my access guy, the field is in corn this year. boo. we'll find somewhere, and I think this year we're all going to take single shot shotguns with hammers, should make for fun times.

Idaho dove camp 2011

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yea, I/we look forward to it!
WD

I'll say...Wally Dog, when should we show up?

I am too, saw a few birds over the weekend and it should only get better...Unless a 'cold' snap hits, then we know what happens!

I'll say...Wally Dog, when should we show up?

I am too, saw a few birds over the weekend and it should only get better...Unless a 'cold' snap hits, then we know what happens!
That seemed to be garanteed for Northern Utah when I lived there. I'd have a couple of good spots located with lots of doves, then the week before the opener we'd get a cold snap and poof...most of the birds would be headed to Southern Utah...

I'm hoping to draw a spot for one of the state land hunts here in Indiana. Been seeing more and more in pairs so that's a sign that the season is getthing closer.

25 more day till dove season open here few dove i got last year

Attachments

• 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 296
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 327
Looks like the Eurasians are your primary birds. They open year round like they are in Colorado?

ive yet to see a eurasian where we hunt in cen cal. i wish i did tho. then i could get more birds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back