Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Doug

Delw

Remember that place where you and I went and I shot at the crow?

Well we found some fresh lion track in there this am by the water(lake), we followed the wash back there and lion tracks fugging everywhere.. I just toook a hand call a quad and anthony. he was moving around to much to do any calling....

The tracks are fresh also.... like from this morning

Delw

Del it sounds like you will using up your lion tag in the near future. ;) The only advice I have is to be patient, as I've heard it takes a lion a long time to come into a call. I think 45 minutes to an hour per stand is what the lion hunters recomend. Goodluck Del!
Doug

Good luck to you Del...I think I would like to call in a lion one day..But one thing at a time..LOL... :D :D :D

OH Chit you shot at a crow. Did you properly make sure it wasnt a raven? The guys at AZOD will call game thief on you.LMAO I still like the idea from the game magager that I talked to "If it is flying it is a raven, once it is dead on the ground its a crow". Those things have been chitting all over my porch and roof I am starting my own archery raven/crow hunt in my backyard. Arrowed a monster yesterday damn thing looked like a turkey.LOL Good Luck on the lion. A guy I know has good success when he finds an area that a lion is using he looks really hard for a fresh kill. If he finds one he sits near it until the lion returns. Calling would be more exiting for sure though.

Few LMAO

If I ad a nickle for everytime someone threatened to call game thief on me I would be rich.....

Remember the paintball deal LMAO
Delw

Delw anytime you need a backup shooter for lion call me. I can be there in two hours from Tucson.
I've missed one I can miss again. This time I hope it's under 500yds.

cmc

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-05-2002 15:52: Message edited by: cmc ]</font>

CMC after the 1st of the year if you want to go lion hunting let me know.. I like to hunt around san manuel.. I am going to be archery deer hunting when it opens here in the next few days but if I see some fresh sign I will give you a hollar....

I have a tourny sat and will be taking my lion tag and my shotgun

Delw

I'll keep in touch if I know a weekend is free. I have an archery pig tag for south of Tucson but would forgo that for a lion.

I'll know more when I get closer to Jan.
Good luck on the Tourny!
cmc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back