MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Done buck hunting in MT

mtmiller

I got out last week and finally found a good deer. I could not be happier. The last five years they have gotten a little bigger every year, but I may have a problem beating this one next season. :D

Now I only have a couple of MT doe tags left, but get to chase SD whiteys in a couple of weeks.

Gotta love those eastern MT bucks.
craig_buck_1.sized.jpg

P1040229.sized.jpg

A little weak on the G-4's, but his 40"s of mass really made up for it.

mtmiller,

Great buck, you will just have to find that non-typical next year. My hats off to you on another great deer.

Nemont

Congrats on an outstanding deer. I would love to know how you hang all those in the Yellow house..... ;)

A big mulie is the toughest trophy in the West, IMO, and you keep exceeding the year before's.

Congrats again.

(PS. Where's Axl??? I'd rather see him then you... :D )

MTMiller.. AWESOME BUCK!! Dead giveaway on the photo though. That Custer National Forest is hard to beat, eh?

Congratulations!!

Great buck, MtMiller! I was beginning to wonder if you were going to come through this year. ;) Congratulations!

Oak

Sweet buck... I can't belive you're hunting my honey hole and pull a dink out like that. ;)

Way to go man!!! I think I found a deer close to that size, pictures to come soon.

Come on Bambi, show these guys what a real pig mule deer looks like. I have a feeling yours makes mine look like a baby.

Miller - Fantastic buck & pics - CONGRATS!
Sweet lookin' country, too... Looks like the mountains above my home. (I'm across the border from W. Montana) Way to hang in there...

Mass... Heck that buck has it all. Even though the front points don't match the rest of the rack, I'd say it has to be 190+. How wide is that bad boy?

shhh.gif

Come on guys. I thought we were going to keep this under our hats, until December 31st! :rolleyes:

Both you Turkey's came through in a major fashion! WTG, guys...

Can't wait to see the Colorado Buck!!?? Huuuh, hummm. :D

How wide is that bad boy?
I was surprised to find him only 23.75 inside. Still not bad, but I thought he might be a little better. He rough scores 183 gross, so you still have me beat GH. :D

Go Miller Go Miller. Way to go MT. That is a awesome buck. A definite shooter. Very awesome.
Did you stick him or rifle him?
great job anyways.

Way to go Miller!! That is definitely a cool lookin' critter and a definite brute too from the looks of things.

Back