Done buck hunting in MT

miller, I keep going back and looking at this buck of yours. I can't get over the mass on this bugger. That is really a tremedous Montana buck with unusually heavy mass. WOW, just plain WOW!!!

And if I may ask... what kind of cover pants do you have on?

Government issue wind/rain pants (don't worry, I got them when I worked for USFWS and I no longer work there :p ). They are noisy, but if I am sitting they work well. They are light and zip off quickly. I also keep them in my pack and pull them out for gutting. Keeps my regular pants clean as tend to get a little bloody sometimes.

Sorry Moosie, no lucky underwear. I go commando. :eek:

MtMiller, I'll ditto everyone else...congrats! (that's a great looking buck!) and it's always a pleasure looking at your pics and reading your stories. Do you know how great of a life you live?

niiiiice, congrats!

i hunted just sw of where you got your buck and only saw one decent 3x3 a couple weeks ago...must not have been my day, or maybe i was a bit too pre-rut :rolleyes:

guess i'll have to try notellum creek next time :)

again, congrats!

Hey Miller i just showed my wife your big buck pic`s.. she says to tell you that you have beautifull "blue eyes" I told her to quit checking out the guys and look at the big deer.. Now i have to try to top that "hog" that you killed [unlikely].. Anyway that is a great buck.

I finally got a chance to get back online after hunting hard the past couple weeks........that is a heck of a buck MT.....and I never would have paid attention to the width...man, he's got it all as far as I"m concerned..........no doubt about it, you're having a great year...... :)

Back